Glitch Company Handbook [Archived]
We documented the policies and processes we've used to run Glitch, and this is a historical archive in case others find this resource valuable. (Glitch is now part of Fastly)
You can Remix this Handbook to get your own copy that your team can modify and customize, or just look at the code behind this Handbook to learn how it's made. This handbook is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution license.
Links with a denote an internal resource that only staff can access. This is to protect the privacy of our employees and any commercially sensitive information.
- Start with what you'll want to know on your first day
- Learn about our company values — our team created these together, and they're designed to help guide you in every day decision-making
- Read how we communicate and hold meetings
- See how our distributed team works and how we work at our HQ
- Check out our helpful references tab for employment resources
- And look at handful of our benefits: compensation and equity; medical, dental, vision; parental leave, vacation, and sick leave; gym and wellness; education and professional development
Editing This Handbook
- This Handbook is made with Glitch: That means anyone can modify and customize their own copy.
- Here's a markdown cheatsheet, in case you need it.
Address & Info
75 Broad Street, 24th Fl.
New York, NY 10004
228 Park Avenue South, Suite 52723
New York, NY 10003-1502
You can find logos and other assets on our public website.
- Additional Employment & Organizational Policies
- Additional Perks
- Benefits — Medical, Dental & Vision
- Communication & Meetings
- Company Values
- Compensation, Equity, and Retirement
- Discrimination, Harassment, and Sexual Harassment Policy
- Distributed Working
- Diversity and Inclusion
- Employee Welfare
- Equipment Requests
- Exiting Glitch Employees
- Expense Reimbursement
- Helpful References
- Learning and Development
- On Your First Day
- Password Security
- Performance Evaluation and Management
- Recruiting & Hiring
- Time Off
- Travel and Moving Policy
- U.S. State-Specific Family and Medical Leave Policies (Appendix)
- Working at HQ
- View all sections